Organisational formalities

Studying often brings with it many organisational questions: When do I have to re-register? How do I change my address? How do I apply for a leave of absence? We will gladly answer all your questions.


Online services in the VIBS Portal

  • Changing your contact details
  • Checking that your semester fee payment has been received.
  • Printing out a certificate of enrolment, confirmation of academic progress, confirmation of semester fee payment, etc.
Hotline for students

Do you have any general questions about your studies? About applying, enrolling, re-registering, taking a leave of absence, examinations, or scholarships?
Contact our student hotline: +49 (0)821 598-1111.

Find out more about the student hotline.